ULTRACAL® 30 gypsum cement is a traditional tooling gypsum cement, specially formulated for close tolerance tooling. Low absorption ULTRACAL® gypsum cement:
- Is recommended where extreme accuracy and surface hardness are required (i.e. duplicator molds)
- Provides the lowest expansion of any rapid-setting gypsum cement
- Is ideal for splash-casting molds and models for phenolic, polyester and epoxy resins
- Sets 25-35 minutes after machine mixing
- Requires 38 parts water by weight per 100 parts plaster
NOTE - For best storage results, keep indoors in a dry, stable environment, away from drafts. Do not stack more than two pallets high.