Sikaflex-292i is a non-sag, one-component polyurethane adhesive of thixotropic, paste-like consistency which cures on exposure to atmoshpheric moisture to form a durable elastomer. Sikaflex-292i exhibits excellent adhesive properties and a high degree of mechanical strength. Available in White.
Sikaflex-292i is suitable for structural joints in marine construction that will be subjected to high dynamic stresses. Suitable to bond metals, particularly aluminum (including anodized finishes), metal primers and paint coatings (2-C systems), or ceramic materials, plastics, such as GRP (unsaturated polyester resin), ABS, etc. Clear plastics and mineral glass should not be bonded with Sikaflex-292i.
- One-component formulation
- Elastic with good gap-filling properties
- Can be over-painted
- Capable of withstanding high dynamic stresses
- vibration damping
- Non corrosive and electrically non-conductive
- Bonds well to a wide variety of substrates.